| HOME | CATS |

Sunday 9 October 2016

Second week of class

For the second week we were given a group activity. The activity is called SCL group work it was posted on putrablast. During this activity my friends and I cannot catch up and arrange the words given. We failed to arrange them correctly because we do not understand the topic and we have not learned about this yet. Thankfully, we are able fix them during our discussion with Dr Parameswari. For me this SCL activity could help student to enhance and refresh the topic that they have learned and makes them more understand. Although I feel like I have learned this topic during high school, but in UPM this topic is a bit deeper. In addition, I am not familiar with the words such as prebiotic broth hypothesis which includes Miller-Urey’s Experiment, protobionts and phylogenetics. Overall, I enjoy my first lecture even though I could not understand them clearly. I will try to study and ask my friends or my lecturer on the topic that I could not understand.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FATINAHMADRIZAL'S ALL RIGHT RESERVED