| HOME | CATS |

Sunday 16 October 2016

Sixth week of class

                  On the 6th week, we learned about pollination. There are agents for pollination such as insects and winds. Insect pollination basically involves flowering plants and wind pollination involves non-flowering plants such as grass and conifers. After the pollen has been transferred to another plant, the pollen will undergo zygotic embryogenesis. As all of us have learned about this before, so Dr. Parames decided not to discuss in depth about the stages of embryogenesis of plants and so on. We can just read the notes and look for more information in the reference books.Futhermore, Dr Parames have key in the marks in the SMP. Im quite satisfied with my marks. I know my level and I worked hard enough based on my ability. Never mind, we can always do better next time. I will continue to strive in this subject because this core subject seems a little bit difficult for semester 1. Hopefully for the upcoming semester I can perform better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FATINAHMADRIZAL'S ALL RIGHT RESERVED